These Citabria gear legs are made out of 4130 Chromoly and closely resemble our PA-18 gear legs and now allows for installation of Alaskan Bushwheel brakes, wheels, and tires.
• The gear axles are our 1.5” axles and work with our 30-52N brakes and 199-62 kit.
- Field approval required.
• Widens your front gear stance 6” and increases your side to side stability.
• Total system is 3 lbs. lighter.
• No oil is required for the suspension unlike the original oleo system. Easier to maintain.
• More travel in the suspension than the stock system.
• Reduces the G forces exhibited on the fuselage by 50%
• 31.5 lbs. for 2 gear legs and 2 suspensions
Shock length is determined as follows:
If aircraft has 4.875” wide cabane vee plate use long shock option.
If airplane has 8.35” wide cabane vee plate use short shock option.
Each side uses 2 bungees.
Call to order bungees and suspension covers.