TAILWHEEL FORK KIT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
ALASKAN BUSHWHEEL 3200 & 3400 SCOTT TAILWHEEL FORK KITS
- Remove the tire & wheel, and fork assemblies from the bracket assembly.
- Deflate the tire and tube. Separate the wheel halves.
- Cover un-used valve stem hole on inside of 1 wheel half with good quality electric tape.
- Re-assemble the wheel using spacer (PN ABI-S2), AN4-34A bolts, and 4:00x4 Rib Glider Tailwheel & tube or Alaskan BushwheelTM Tundra Tailwheel Tire (PN 1154.R). Torque AN4-34A bolts to 90 in-lbs.
- Soap 4:00x4 Tire beads and inflate to 40 psi to properly seat beads against the rim. Once seated, reduce tires to normal operating pressure of 25 psi.
NOTE* These steps are unnecessary when mounting the Alaskan BushwheelTM Tundra Tailwheel tire (PN 1154.R), instead inflate straight to an operating pressure below the max pressure rating of 25 psi.
- Seal un-used valve stem hole on the outside of wheel half with silicone.
- Install Alaskan BushwheelTM Tailwheel Fork (PN ABI-F1 OR ABI-F2) into bracket assembly with existing parts.
- Install assembled Tire & Wheel assembly into fork using ABI-AN872 or ABI-872 axle bolt. Tighten and lock with cotter key to allow free movement of the wheel.
|SCOTT 3200 Assembly ABI Tailwheel Kit Installed
|With 4:00x4 Tire & Tube
|With 1154.R tailwheel
- Revise weight and balance. Make appropriate log book/maintenance record entry.