Built for ultra-lightweight camping and flying adventures in the backcountry, the new Roo Single is ultra-packable, silky soft, and ready for any adventure. Just slip it in your pocket and go.
- Gravitas™ fabric is soft as silk
- Weighs 10 oz and holds up to 400 lb
- Water-resistant rolltop stuff sack
- Lifetime warranty!
The hammock that goes anywhere, anytime.
With our packable yet incredibly strong Gravitas™ 40D fabric, the Roo Single is a camper’s secret weapon in the backcountry.
Gravitas ripstop nylon fabric provides reinforcement to protect against tearing and ripping. The Roo Single holds up to 400 lb.
Diamond ripstop reinforcement dramatically reduces fabric stretch for a higher-performing hammock that will outlast competitors.
Treated with a DWR premium water repellent for maximum moisture resistance.
You’ll stay cool when it’s warm and avoid condensation when it’s cold. Breathability means faster drying, too.
We break in Gravitas fabric for you with an exclusive crinkle treatment, ensuring out-of-the-package softness and exceptional packability.
A UV inhibitor keeps your Roo Single's color looking bright season after season.
*Roo Single is made of nylon and will deteriorate with long-term exposure to the sun. To care for your Roo, pack up and store after every use.
- Total Weight
- 10.2 oz / 289 g
- Max Capacity
- 400 lb / 181 kg
- Sleep Capacity
- 1 person (recommended)
- Unpacked Dimensions
- 4' 2" × 8' 4"
- Packed Dimensions
- 3.75" × 5"
- Product Material
- Gravitas™ 40D diamond ripstop nylon
- Product Water Proofing Treatments
- DWR Coating
- Stuff Sack Material
- Diamond Shell 40D Ripstop Nylon
- Stuff Sack Waterproofing Treatments
- 1,200 mm PU coated / DWR
- 2 × 13 kN Mini Kanga Claw™ (Not for Climbing)
- 1 × Roo Single™ Hammock, 2 × Dyneema Racer Sling™ (23kN), 2 × Mini Kanga Claw™ (13kN)