We specialize in “Duck Ponds”. These portable berms and secondary containment devises provide a reliable and reusable means for containing oil, hydraulic fluid, glycol, diesel, gasoline, aviation gas and other fluids. Our secondary containment devices are lightweight, easy to move and suitable for extreme cold temperatures.
We carry a variety of styles of containment berms that are built to meet your needs. The various styles include:
- 2" sand berm - filled with sand for weight to hold in place.
- 3" sand berm - provides more containment capacity and is heavy enough to stay in place.
- 4" & 6" foam berms - uses closed cell foam to retains resiliency in extreme arctic conditions.
- Stay berms - designed for quick and easy deployment. Available in 8", 12", 18" and 24" sides.
- Octagonal berms - eight sided to allow for secondary containment around pipes and tanks.
- Tree cap berms
- Drive thru berms
- BLM style berms
Accessories can be added to the berms for safety purposes. An interior friction pad can be installed for stable footing and added puncture resistance. Cleats can be added to the bottom of the containment berm to prevent it from sliding on icy surfaces. Our skilled crew can customize orders to meet your specific needs.