Nunatak Tent Series
Updated Designs Now Available - Updated Ruck Design (Nunatak)
- Lighter Weight Center Pole (Nunatak and Great Nunatak)
- Lighter Weight Ridge Pole (Great Nunatak)
- Lighter, Extra Durable Spider (Nunatak and Great Nunatak)
- Compact Halo Design (Nunatak and Great Nunatak)
- New accessories: Lightweight footprint, Mosquito Net Integration, Velcro Mesh Window Add On, Mo-Net Silica Shield.
Continuing To Enhance Our Most Versatile Arctic Oven
A result of field testing, user feedback, and aviation engineering, we’ve created two updated tents that will stand up to the most extreme conditions for all types of adventuring. Airframes Alaska x Arctic Oven Tents have continued to find ways to improve the Nunatak Series to make them the most versatile hot tents on the market.
Taking your Arctic Oven into the backcountry is now easier than ever.
Pack your Nunatak Tent into the Rucks to split up the load.
Pack only what you need. Drop the Vapex body for a minimalist approach.
Multiple features like clips, loops and handles allow for strapping to packrafts, ATV's and loading into bush planes easier.
A Tent Built to Withstand the Elements
A Nunatak is an isolated mountain peak that projects through massive ice fields or glacier sheets. Inspired by a Nunatak’s ability to act as a refuge for lifeforms to thrive in the harshest conditions, Arctic Oven’s Nunatak tents provide a stable shelter to protect users from the elements on a solo expedition or larger group outing.