The Alaska Tent & Tarp wall tent is your home away from home. Our wall tents are made in Alaska with the rigors of the Arctic environment in mind. Season after season, our wall tents have proven to be a sturdy and durable tent. The Sunforger 13oz DLX material is the premier canvas for tent construction. Our 13oz canvas wall tents are double filled, preshrunk, marine-grade, fire-, water-, and mildew-resistant cotton canvas. The 13oz canvas material uses a fire, water and mildew resistant treatment that will maintain breathability throughout the material, allowing the use of the 13oz canvas material throughout the entire wall tent. With the use of a stove, this wall tent can be used year round, in any condition. Every tent is hand crafted, allowing us to customize your tent with just the options you want, just the way you want them.Alaska Tent & Tarp wall tents are roomy, versatile, inexpensive, tough and traditional.
The 13oz DLX wall tents are made from a 13oz, double filled, preshrunk marine-grade, fire-, water-, and mildew-resistant cotton canvas.
- Ridgepole openings are standard at both ends of the wall tent.
- Rope reinforced eaves are included for longevity and ruggedness.
- Reinforced heavy duty canvas corners are customary for durability.
- Large brass grommets are installed around the bottom and eave of the wall tent.
- Overlapping door flaps with ties will keep the great outdoors outside of your tent.
- Zippered door with a heavy duty #10 tooth zipper under the door flap of your wall tent.
- Window in the back wall - 56" triangle window with two #10 zippers and an insect screen.
- All wall tents can be customized to better suit your needs.
*Dimensions listed are cut size and differ from the finished size of the tent.
**Prices listed are starting points for custom tents. Options priced separately.
***Frame not included. Measure your tent before building a frame.