The Alaska Tent & Tarp wall tent is your home away from home. Our wall tents are made in Alaska with the rigors of the Arctic environment in mind. Season after season, our wall tents have proven to be a sturdy and durable tent. Our Vapex™ wall tent is made out of an extremely lightweight and breathable polypropylene fabric. The Vapex™ material is also used for our world famous Arctic Oven tent. The fabric eliminates condensation inside the tent, while retaining a rain impact rating of Storm Resistant. It is also fire resistant, which allows you to use a stove in the wall tent for warmth in the colder seasons. Every tent is hand crafted, allowing us to customize your tent with just the options you want, just the way you want them.
Alaska Tent & Tarp wall tents are roomy, versatile, inexpensive, tough and traditional.
Vapex™ is an extremely lightweight and breathable polypropylene fabric. Also used for the tent body for our Arctic Oven tents, this fabric eliminates condensation concerns, yet still retains a rain impact rating of Storm Resistant. It is CPIA-84 certified for flame resistance.
- At 6.4oz, Vapex™ is our lightest weight wall tent fabric.
- Ridgepole openings are standard at both ends of the wall tent.
- Rope reinforced eaves are included for longevity and ruggedness.
- Reinforced heavy duty canvas corners are customary for durability.
- Large brass grommets are installed around the bottom and eave of the wall tent.
- Overlapping door flaps with ties will keep the great outdoors outside of your tent.
- Zippered door with heavy duty #10 tooth zipper under the door flap of your wall tent.
- Window in the back wall - 56" triangle window with two #10 zippers and an insect screen.
- All wall tents can be customized to better suit your needs.
*Dimensions listed are cut size and differ from the finished size of the tent. Weights listed are approximate.
**Prices listed are starting points for custom tents. Options priced separately.
***Frame not included. Measure your tent before building a frame.